- Condition: New Ag
- Mileage: 0.0
- Stock #: 1761
- Vin #:
2021 BM1400 Highline bale mover
- In-cab electric over hydraulic controls give full hydraulic control with only two hydraulic outlets on your tractor
- Undercarriage that walks both side to side and front to back
- All Bale Mover Models have a standard ¼ turn bale fork to automatically turn bales for non-stop loading from virtually any angle. As the quarter turn lift arm begins to lift the bale, the forward motion slides the bale precisely into position for accurate placement on main bed.
- Load soft or wet bales with ease.
- Bale rows are designed to give the operator good visibility behind the bale mover. Transport lights and a transport safety chain are standard.
- From the cab of the tractor, the deck is lifted hydraulically. The bale chains transfer the bales onto the ground without ripping twine or damaging the bales.The tail of the Bale Mover is designed to skid over the ground during the unloading process without damage.
- Fiber wound bushings on chrome shafts.
ALTHOUGH THIS SITE CHECKS REGULARLY WITH ITS DATA SOURCES TO CONFIRM THE ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS OF THE DATA,
IT MAKES NO GUARANTY OR WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OR MERCHANTABILITY
OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE DATA PRESENTED IN THIS REPORT. USER ASSUMES ALL RISKS IN USING ANY
DATA IN THIS REPORT FOR HIS OR HER OWN APPLICATIONS. ALL DATA IN THIS REPORT ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.